Charleston School of Law
Juris Doctor Candidate
Exp. Graduation - May 2020
- The International Legal Society of Phi Delta Phi
- Stetson University, The Hague, Netherlands - International Law Program
Western Carolina University
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Graduated - May 2015
- Dean's List
- Centre International d’ Antibes
- French Foreign Exchange Student
Veterans for Natural Rights
4B Events Denver
The Strong Alliance
Habitat for Humanity
Women Grow Organization
Vice Chair of Women Grow
Female Leadership Conference
The International Legal Society of Phi Delta Phi
Delaney began to learn about the law from her father at the family dinner table at a very young age. Delaney is now a student at Charleston School of Law and is also a law clerk at Mason Law Firm.
Delaney played the role of "Annie" in Charleston Stage's production at the Historic Dock Street Theatre. Instilled in Delaney is the natural spirit that the "show must go on." She is currently pursuing her law degree so she can play an important role in helping her future clients.
She worked closely with her father on the case of The Fourth Corner Credit Union v. Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in which the law ﬁrm successfully sued the Federal Reserve to obtain a master account for a credit union established to serve supporters of the legalized marijuana and hemp industries.
Alpine Homecare, LLC
Personal Care Provider
- Provided home care to United States Marine Corp veterans with PTSD and service-related epilepsy
The Fourth Corner Credit Union
Volunteer Coordinator for Scientiﬁc and Industry Relations
- Assisted in activities to launch The Fourth Corner Credit Union
The Mason Law Firm, P.A.
- Performed case related duties assigned by ﬁrm attorneys